A typical allure of France is its nice markets. You can buy delicious local products, taste the unique atmosphere and smell the great aromas of the Provence. Don't forget to visit the 'brocantes' and 'vide greniers', the local version of (y)our jumble sales.
On Mondays, you can go to the market just in front of the house. Furthermore you'll find what you need in the village (bakeries, restaurants etc.).
Bedoin has a big 'Pétanque' (form of boules) square close to an information desk and a place where you can rent bikes. Besides that, you can also go for:
- A ride (horseback) on the flanks of the Ventoux
- Some alpinism in the Dentelles
- A kayak tour on the Sorgue
- Endless motorcycling
- Miles of mountainbike tracks
- A golf match on the gold courses at 30 minutes distance
- Tennis in Bedoin
- Some skiing in wintertime
- Adventurous walks
Villages and cities in the neighbourhood:
* Carpentras (15km - 9,3 miles)
* Pernes-les-fontaines (20km - 12,4 miles)
* Vaison-la-Romaine (20km - 12,4 miles)
* l'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue (27km - 16,7 miles)
* Gordes (32km - 20 miles)
* Chateauneuf-du-Pape (35km - 21,7 miles)
* Fontaine-de-Vaucluse (35km - 21,7 miles)
* Orange (38km - 23,6 miles)
* Avignon (40km - 24,8 miles)
* Roussillon (42km - 26 miles)
* Apt (45km - 28 miles)
* Oppède-le-vieux (47km - 29,2 miles)
* Bonnieux (48km - 29,8 miles)
* Lourmarin (65km - 40,4 miles)
* Marseille (115km - 71,5 miles)
* Cassis (145km - 90 miles)
Further on you will find the Côte d'Azur, during holidays a haven of refuge for many tourists.
The region offers excellent wines. Discover the wine routes and pay a brief visit to the numerous wine-houses.
The 'AOC VENTOUX' wines are warm and fruity. They breathe the sun which is so typical for this region. Wines from this area owe their character to the beautiful weather!